Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Jerry Springer on David Hasselhoff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Jerry Springer on David Hasselhoff

    I was just flipping through the channels and saw the intro to some show called "America's Got Talent"...Jerry Springer's expose piece on David Hasselhoff ranks up there with some of the funniest shiz I've ever seen or heard..lol..But, I think David Hasselhoff is a riot anyways...what a dumba$$ to take himself that seriously...but, GERMANS LOVE DAVID HASSELHOFF!!!!...lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jerry Springer on David Hasselhoff

    I watched that show last year and never could really get into it. Too much stupid [censored] in it for me.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jerry Springer on David Hasselhoff

    I never watch reality shows, or sitcoms etc etc...not much TV outside sports...but, that intro was freakin hilarious...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jerry Springer on David Hasselhoff

    Didnt he bring down the Berlin wall? Dont hassle the hoff.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •